Parisons Infrastructure was established in 1982 as a small trading outlet in Big Bazaar in North Malabar. The Group’s first manufacturing unit, Parisons Roller Flour Mills Private Limited was setup in the year 1992 in West Hill, Calicut. The success of this venture led the Group to expand considerably by acquiring several flour mills as well as by taking over sick and ailing units and making them viable in the shortest possible time. The group now has a total processing capacity of 800 MT/day for wheat flour milling and 450 MT/day for edible oil refining and extraction. The turnover of the group today is Rs. 1400 crores.